Subject: Re: Cratered surfaces
From: "Andrew P. Vogel" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 1994 08:09:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 1 Aug 1994, Jeff Walkup wrote:

> Adam Chrystie writes:
> > 
> >   Is there an easier way to make cratered surfaces?
>  
> TerraForm, the scape-maker that comes with VistaPro, is great for
> this.  It has a "bomb" tool - you just click on the landscape, and
> BOOM, you've made a crater.  Adjustable width and depth.
> 
> You have to load the scape into Vista, save it as Turbo Silver,
> then convert to LW - but it works great, I just did it last week.
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Does LightWave do this, or are you using some other converter? I _just_ 
got 3.5 last night, and haven't played with it much...

===========================================================================   
Drew Vogel: Admissions Officer at University of Cincinnati Undergraduate
Admissions (call 800-827-8728), SysOp of The Cafe' BBS (513-232-4895) 
FidoNet 1:108/245, Actor, director, Amiga fan, Imagine 3.0 user, vice-
president of Ohio Valley Amiga Users' Group, documentation author, single 
guy, and much, much more!                    "The only way OUT is THROUGH."